Lawn & Landscape Maintenance
Dallas landscape maintenance service
We don’t call ourselves The Plant Concierge because it sounds nice – Our “concierge experience” starts from analyzing your roots to providing expert Landscape Maintenance for your lush green landscape no matter the season. We take the approach that all landscapes are unique and need to be maintained specifically to what you need. We start with soil samples and then create a custom plan that will give your landscape long-term growth and beauty. From helping your plants and trees fully grow to keeping your lawn looking flawless, we are your trusted professionals who will take extra care of your outdoor landscape.
At The Plant Concierge, we understand that your landscape requires customized seasonal Landscape maintenance, which is why we offer custom organic programs to ensure your lawn and arboretum are in the best shape possible. Each year we typically perform the following tasks as part of our concierge lawn & Landscape maintenance plans:
- Every February we inoculate the soil and introduce humates to the turf and beds to loosen up the soil and provide nutrients to the root zone.
- In March, The Plant Concierge lawn care and grounds maintenance team applies an acidifier to all the acid-loving plants like azaleas, camellias, maples, and gardenias. For non-acid-loving plants such as hollies, boxwoods, and pittosporums, we apply MicroLife multipurpose nutrients.
- When the soil temperatures start rising in April, we apply a MicroLife hybrid formula designed to deliver further nutrients and nitrogen for the start of the growing season. Additionally, we introduce a liquid fertilizer at this time and again in July.
- In June, prior to the hottest summer months, we re-apply the March treatments listed above.
- In August, we re-introduce MicroLife hybrid to all your zoysia or Bermuda grasses. For those with St. Augustine grass, our team also uses MicroLife Brown Patch since that grass variety is particularly susceptible to brown patch when it starts getting cooler in the fall.
From helping your plants and trees fully grow to keeping your lawn looking flawless, we are your trusted professionals who will take extra care of your outdoor landscape.
Additional Lawn Care & Grounds Maintenance Services
Our lawn care maintenance team boasts years of expertise working with highly manicured lawns, providing the best quality control services, such as:
- Weed Control
- Leaf Removal
- & More!
Regular Irrigation Check Services in Dallas
Our lawn care and grounds maintenance team also provides regular irrigation checks and repairs. Irrigation checks are essential for your lawn to ensure proper growth. It is important to periodically adjust watering times or amounts to meet your various plants’ requirements as seasons change and landscapes mature.
In short, if we care for your property, we want your yard to be the envy of the neighborhood. Our concierge-level lawn maintenance plans are designed to be just that, bespoke programs that keep your lawn and gardens in tip-top shape. We will custom tailor a grounds maintenance package specific to your property to keep all aspects of your outdoor space looking its best year-round.
Contact The Plant Concierge today for regular Dallas Lawn Maintenance Services!
For more information about the regular lawn care and maintenance services we offer in Dallas, visit us online for a FREE CONSULTATION or call (972) 325-0018.
Read More About Lawn & Landscape Maintenance
8 Top Dallas Landscape Maintenance Tips! Having a luxury property in Dallas can be a
Low Maintenance Landscaping In North Dallas Landscaping can be a big job that requires a
Maintaining a lawn in Dallas can be a daunting task. Between the intense heat and